Tuesday, February 22, 2011

James responds

For anyone wondering about the accuracy of what's been posted on this blog, this might serve as a little confirmation that everything I've posted about him is true.  From James' Facebook fan page... 

SOURCE (Since originally posting this, the Facebook page has been removed)













Were you ashamed of  yourself James when you repeatedly cheated on Susie and financially abandoned her leaving her to take care of your two children alone?

Were you ashamed of yourself when you repeatedly cheated on Krista and established another relationship and sham marriage while still married to her?  

Were you ashamed when you cheated on both Krista and Natalie fathering another child who likely will receive little to no financial support from you?

How many years have you been playing this game James?  You cheat and lie over and over again.  When caught, you play your emotional head games and just keep cheating and lying.  You haven't changed and most likely never will.  You were caught and now saying the things you think you need to say to try to smooth everything over.  That's how you've always done it. 

You are a liar and an emotional predator James.

That's why this blog exists. 

To warn others about you.  



8 comments:

Krista555 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chandra said...

So funny... I was thinking the exact same thing! "you are helping to destroy what little family I have left" what a manipulative thing to say! What a way to shine like the "I'm not gonna take responsibility for my actions" kind of guy you are. You have to pay the piper for your actions just like the rest of us and you are responsible for your actions... not us, the truth sayers. If a stitch of this was not true then yes we would be tearing some poor helpless person apart and we would have to take responsibility for that, but man this is ALL you buddy!
This is C, and no I did not start this website either!

Beatrice said...

So how many kids does this guy have, with HOW many different women?
He has to have some charm that's not apparent from his pictures - the guy looks sleazy as hell to me.

Krista555 said...

Beatrice- 4 that we know of. 2 by wife #2, one by a woman he was cheating on me with, and one with Natalie.
Who knows how many others are out there, considering how much he has slept around.

And yes, he's very charming. I have always been the type to look past a person's outward appearance. In this case-- I should've paid more attention to his outward appearance.

Explorin' Jim said...

LOL I googled my name= JAMES FERENCE, and it came up with this! lol So if James David Ference is a liar can you make the blog James David Ference? My name is James Robert Ference and I kinda take offense to this site. Oh well that's why I serve in the Military for your freedom to post this. Good day.

Krista555 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi. This is one of the "ex-fiances" (victims). This is James' process:

1. Find new woman.
2. Play victim in regards to his past.
3. Play hero to new woman.
4. Rushes EVERYTHING. Comes in by storm, sweeps her off her feet with his lies, proposes or marries her.
5. Plays great guy roll for as long as he can get away with it.
6. Bails on woman at the same time he is working on step 1 again.
7. Plays nice guy by admitting he's a sociopath, says he's getting help, and then disappears on your ass leaving you hurt, broke, and scarred for life in some way, shape or form.

He is NEVER sorry. He NEVER gets help. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Steps 1 thru 7 and repeat. I met him in 2006, he did it to me, Krista, Natalie, and he's still in motion. And yes, Susie, too, but I'm just pointing out nothing has changed since I talked to him last and he said he was "getting help" and would pay me back. He stopped paying me back the same month he married Krista. The only reason he was paying me, I believe, was to convince Krista he was sincere and not the sociopath con artist I told her he was. Don't believe for a second this piece of low life will EVER mean what he says or follow up on anything unless he's telling you he's going to use you. Then you can believe him.

jg said...

I know here james ference is hidding