Saturday, October 6, 2012

Deadbeat James strikes again


More evidence of James' continuing deadbeat ways.  He and his "fluff" wife Chelsea were evicted after several months of non-pay on their rent.  Time and time and time again, James proves that he is a deadbeat as well as a liar.  

I wonder what excuses were made for not paying.  

Home invasion robbery?  

Mugging?  

Surely he wouldn't use those excuses again.  

Would he?
 




Source: https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=caseNumber

Enter Case #:  1216-CV17831

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea... RUN! RUN AWAY while you still can! Your'e not even legally married so you don't have to do anything legal to get away from this guy.
He hasn't been paying his bills for years and years, Chelsea. It's not ever ever going to stop. You will be avoiding bill collectors for the rest of your life unless you get away from James.
Case in point: Before James I had good credit. During my marriage to him I had bill collectors at my door constantly, my utilities were shut off repeatedly, and my house was foreclosed on. I had phone bills that were racked up to hundreds of dollars from him, and I STILL have debt on my name that he racked up.
After my divorce from him? Hmm... the bill collectors don't call anymore. I don't have ANY new debt since my divorce from him. My utilities have never been shut off. I've never had my phone turned off. I've never been evicted.
What does that tell you, my dear?
RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Save your credit while you still can.
RUN!
Did I mention that I think you should run?

Unknown said...

Hired this JAMES FERENCE to lay tile in entry. Did a shitty job then he has never returned to finish the Job! Has already been paid in full...my fault for trusting the jerk.ALSO he has you make the check out to Sarah LeAnn Ference assuming there after him for child support. Suppose to be a church man but is one of the biggest LIARS I know.

Anonymouseketeer 1 said...

Sorry that happened to you, unknown. Not surprising at all coming from this guy.